Chocolopolis Loyalty Program
We’re launching our new loyalty program with a chance to earn chocolate. Acquire 250 points between February 1 & March 31 and receive free chocolate and the chance to win a guided chocolate tasting event for 10 people. We’re calling this our “Loyalty Launch Party”.
Valentine’s Day and Easter fall within this period, so it’s a great time to earn points while shopping for chocolate. Make sure to give us your name at checkout so that you can accrue points for each purchase.
Here’s how it works
- The “Loyalty Launch Party” rewards program runs from February 1 – March 31
- Earn 10 loyalty points per order (limit one per day) and 1 point per dollar spent (unlimited) both in store and online between February 1 and March 31
- Every customer earning at least 250 points by March 31 will receive a chocolate tasting kit that includes:
- “The Baseline” bundle of chocolate bars
- Cards to help you lead a chocolate tasting, including tasting instructions, suggestions for pairing beverages with chocolate, a note card for tasting notes and a Chocolopolis flavor wheel
- A video message from Chief Chocophile, Lauren Adler, to help you kick off your own guided tasting with “The Baseline” bundle
- Customers who earn 250 points by March 31 will receive 1 entry into a random drawing for the Grand Prize – a tasting party for 10 at Chocolopolis hosted by Lauren
How to Earn Points
Orders placed online and in-store qualify to earn points. If you are placing an order online you will automatically earn loyalty points. If you make a purchase in store, make sure to let us know your name BEFORE you check out, and we’ll make sure you earn your loyalty points.
- How do I sign up for the loyalty program?
- When you visit the store, our retail associates will ask you if you’d like to sign up for our rewards program. They will take your name, email address, phone number, zip code and cell phone to create your customer profile to track your points. If you’re already in our system, just let an associate know that you would like to join the rewards program, and they can update your profile.
- Customers making a purchase through our web store will be automatically signed up for the rewards program. If you’d rather not be included in the program, please follow the opt-out link in the welcome email.
- How do I earn Loyalty Points?
- Just keep visiting us as usual! When you shop in-store or online, you’ll earn 1 point for every dollar you spend, and 10 points for each visit or order (though you can only earn the 10 point reward once per day). When you shop online, you will earn points as soon as we SHIP your order. When you shop in-store, your points will be added as soon as your transaction is finished.
- How can I find out how many Loyalty Points I have?
- If you stop by the store or give us a call, an associate can look up your Loyalty Point balance for you. If you’d like to check your balance online, you can do so through our web portal. Check out the Loyalty Program welcome email for a link to the login page.
- I reached 250 points! When will I receive my reward? When will I find out if I’ve won the Grand Prize?
- On April 4th you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your points for the reward. On the same day, we will randomly select a winner for our Grand Prize. All customers who have earned 250 or more Loyalty Points within the contest period are eligible to win. The lucky winner will receive a second email from us notifying them that they’ve won a tasting party for 10 at Chocolopolis hosted by Chief Chocophile, Lauren Adler.
- What happens to my points at the end of the promotion?
- If you didn’t earn 250 points during the contest period, don’t worry! Your points can still be used for future promotions. Once the contest ends, watch your inbox for an email detailing what sort of goodies your points can be redeemed for. If you earned more than 250 points during the promotion, you’ll receive the tasting kit reward, and any Loyalty Point balance above 250 will still be available for you to use toward future promotions.
This Loyalty Launch Party is just the beginning of our new loyalty program. Our first promotional offering is the tasting kit at the 250 point level. This prize is only available for points earned before March 31st. After March 31st any points you earned will still be valid. You will have the chance to redeem your points for rewards in the future, whether it be a bonbon, a bar of chocolate, or other merchandise. And soon we expect to transition our Frequent Bar Club to this system. We’re looking forward to finding fun, new ways to reward our loyal customers, and we hope you’ll join us.